My mother-in-law treated us all to a feast of gluten-free treats over the holiday season, including this amazing recipe for a slightly crispy but tender inside macadamia and white chocolate chip cookie! Enjoy!
1/2 cup Grapeseed oil
1 Egg, large
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 tsp Orange juice
1/2 cup Creamed honey, unpasteurized
3/4 cup Brown rice flour
1/4 cup Tapioca starch
1 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp Sea salt
1/2 cup Coconut, shredded, sulfite-free
1/2 cup White chocolate chips, gluten-free
1/4 cup Macadamia nuts, finely chopped
10 Organic apricots, organic, sulfite-free, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl combine all liquid ingredients including oil, egg, vanilla, orange juice and honey.
- Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt. Add to liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Roll 1 Tbsp of cookie dough into a ball and place on cooking sheet 2” apart.
- Bake 10 minutes until golden around the edges. Remove and cool on a cooling rack.