For all of you with multiple food allergies looking to adapt to your new gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free life… please join me at my upcoming seminar at GoodLife Fitness downtown Toronto (36 Toronto Street). The seminar will be on Wednesday February 17th at 6:30p.m. In this seminar, you’ll learn to:
- How to make successful substitutions for gluten, dairy and sugar to any recipe
- Avoid cross-contamination
- Adapt to your lifestyle… everyday!
Get answers to your pressing questions, like:
- How do you manage a family with different dietary restrictions?
- Where do you go out to eat?
- What kind of natural sweeteners do you recommend?
- Why do people develop intolerances to wheat, gluten or dairy?
- My doctor has told me to avoid wheat/gluten/dairy. Does that mean I have to do it forever, or can I start eating it again later?
- What kind of symptoms can food allergies/intolerances cause?
- How do you know what you are allergic/intolerant to?
I will be offering a free handy gluten substitution chart to all participants. Everyone attending will also be able to purchase my book, “Where Do I Start: Your Essential Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Sugar-Free Food Allergy Cookbook” at a 20% discount.
This is a free public seminar – everyone is welcome to attend, even if you are not a member of the club!